Menu

This was SO funny!!

Dh and I were out with 2 of our boys - the youngest 2 of the bunch and took them into a fast food place with a play area. (we almost NEVER do this, btw... we're talking about 3 times in 10 years)

Anyway, older boy of the two asks dh if he would join him for an air hockey game in the next room. So, younger boy and I watch from afar... and this little guy, a small 8yob with the funniest wit and humor, sits licking his ice cream and looks over at brother and dad, saying,

"Just look at them play... they grew up so fast!"

I nearly fell off my seat cracking up. And he is a little guy with thick glasses and biggish looking blue eyes... it's funnier if you picture his face!!

Dh and I were out with 2 of our boys - the youngest 2 of the bunch and took them into a fast food place with a play area. (we almost NEVER do this, btw... we're talking about 3 times in 10 years)

Anyway, older boy of the two asks dh if he would join him for an air hockey game in the next room. So, younger boy and I watch from afar... and this little guy, a small 8yob with the funniest wit and humor, sits licking his ice cream and looks over at brother and dad, saying,

"Just look at them play... they grew up so fast!"

I nearly fell off my seat cracking up. And he is a little guy with thick glasses and biggish looking blue eyes... it's funnier if you picture his face!!

Too cute!!