Menu

Kind christian studies from memoria press

lulalu

Here's the link for their 1st year Christian Studies. There are links for the samples toward the top of the listing in red. There's also a link toward to bottom to buy lesson plans, but there are no samples for that.

https://www.memoriapress.com/curriculum/christian-studies/christian-studies-i/#tab-description

I've never used it, so I'm no help there.

The lessons included with the kindergarten are before the 1st year Christian studies.

It is set up so I can buy just the Kindergarten Christian studies and not ghe whole teacher plans for kinder.

Just wondering what the Bible section includes. But being digital is only 3 dollars it might be worth it to just buy it and see.

The link above is for the Christian studies beginning in 3rd grade, I believe.

Christian studies for kindergarten include reading a passage from The Story Bible,

https://www.memoriapress.com/curriculum/christian-studies/the-story-bible/

and using the kindergarten copybook to write the Bible memory and illustration each week.

ETA: we have used the kindergarten and first grade, but used the Golden Children's Bible. MP changed the K-2 Christian Studies to use The Story Bible because of less text which is easier for little ones and the beautiful illustrations. The Golden Children's Bible is still used for the more formal Christian Studies in 3-6 grades. We are looking forward to using the new plans for 2nd grade. Hope this helps. :)

Edited by Openhearted

Not sure if this helps anyone but we did the Christian Studies program years ago and thought it was great. It is definitely upper elementary with quite a bit of writing. Love the Golden Children's Bible and the books are in my keeper boxes.