Menu

What is on CD A Child's history of the world?

Mandarinmom

I bought the Cd two years ago and can't get it to work. I put it in the computer and all it shows is the pages. I can't get it to do anything else. We have an up-to-date computer, so I am not sure what the problem is:confused:

I have been meaning to try it again but can't find it. Hopefully I'll find it and give it another try.

Blessings,

The CD alone is enough, IMO. However, it will not have any activities like the timeline and such. You may want to see what others (who don't use Calvert) do in that case. I am sure there are options. But, as far as content, it is all there on the CD along with some very basic animations and such.

I disagree. There are activities after each lesson. There are always review questions, and sometimes there are fun activities (like hidden pictures), geography questions (clicking on a map to show the location of something), and a time question (when did such and such occur). My kids didn't ever use the book or the discussion questions in the lesson manual because it was all take care of with the cd.