Menu

How do I clean this disaster in a box??

helena

Of course you can. But it isn't a laughing matter if you are immuno-compromised.

Yes true, sorry I should have thought a minute longer before posting. It just struck me as funny in by contrast with my own situation and the amount of animal faeces I seem to deal with lately. It wasn't meant to be dismissive in the way I think it may have come across.

• Like 1

Yeah, I have Lupus. Boo.

But!!!! I am happy to say the box has been trashed! WOO HOO! My clothes are running in a sanitary cycle. :)

And as a bonus it looks like it was basically all crap in there!

I'm FREEEEEEEE!

Thanks ladies, I've learned something new from this thread, and I appreciate the nudge. XO

Yay, well done.

Yes true, sorry I should have thought a minute longer before posting. It just struck me as funny in by contrast with my own situation and the amount of animal faeces I seem to deal with lately. It wasn't meant to be dismissive in the way I think it may have come across.

I get it! At first I kept wondering if it was all germaphobes ( :p ) posting. Saying dump it because it's just... too icky and not because it's a health hazard. I get it, we all have our lines. My life seems to involve a fair amount of poop and puke. It doesn't gross me out too much. kwim?

I'm also not on the purge, purge, PURGE bandwagon. In fact I'm a little sensitive at the moment at the whole "if you own things I don't value, you're a hoarder" mentality. 

But yeah, I'm sure Lupus and rat poop are an especially bad combo. I think I'm supposed to be careful around litter boxes too. Stupid Lupus. It's robbed me of my poo power.

• Like 4