Menu

Fun elective class for Co op?

My co op is looking for teachers to lead fun elective classes next year. I'm trying to think of things that would be fun for mixed ages. This year they had Bible, music and life skills. I think someone is already doing a literature class next year, a drama/music class, and bible again. I'm not sure what I could add. I enjoy photography so I'm considering that but I'm not sold on it. Or I've considered creative writing but I don't know how many would actually be interested in a class that felt like school work if you know what I mean! Any ideas? I'd love something that has plans already laid out but I'm flexible on that.

Oh good idea! I already own both! We did the EE one when my oldest was in 1st, never got to the USA one.  Just need to look into her rules for using it with a co-op.

Edited by UCF612

I taught a class at our co-op last year on Rocketry for the 1st semester and Paper Roller Coadters for the 2nd semester. I used curriculum from Estes for Rocketry and www.paperrollercoasters.com for Roller Coasters. It was for middle school aged students, and was a lot of fun, for me and for the kids.

• Like 1