Menu

Thinkwell Sale question

I would expect it to go back on sale in July or August, but there are no guarantees. It would be unusual for it to go 3 months without another sale.

ETA: You have a year from the time you purchase to activate it, so you can buy now and start the subscription in August.

Edited by Momto2Ns
  • Like 3

TY, and yeah I know, never any guarantee but hoping someone might remember it being on sale at a certain time or that it goes on sale regularly, much appreciate the info.  

As for why it matters, it's that I'm trying to 1. decide between it and a local class that uses curriculum I don't like (leaning toward the class anyway)  and 2. If he's even ready for the local Math class when it starts in August, otherwise we'll need to skip the class and buy Thinkwell then.

• Like 1

TY, and yeah I know, never any guarantee but hoping someone might remember it being on sale at a certain time or that it goes on sale regularly, much appreciate the info.  

As for why it matters, it's that I'm trying to 1. decide between it and a local class that uses curriculum I don't like (leaning toward the class anyway)  and 2. If he's even ready for the local Math class when it starts in August, otherwise we'll need to skip the class and buy Thinkwell then.

You'll never have to wait long for a sale. You can safely wait until you make the decision. I think the sales are usually every other month - but sometimes they do a weeklong sale even in the off months. It is very frequent. 

I did the same thing trying to decide at the beginning of the summer a couple years ago and ended up buying later in the summer. 

• Like 1