Menu

If ds9 loves Draw Write Now . . .

Tawlas

what else would he like?  He really, really wants to get better at drawing. He practices all the time.  But most of the other step by step "how to draw" books are too complicated and detailed for him at this point.

I'm open to DVDs, full on art programs, books, whatever

TIA!

Are these good for kindergarten age?

I bought several of the Usborne drawing books when my kids were about 5 and 3. They loved them then and still use them now at 10 and 8. (The younger is especially skilled in art, the older enjoys it a lot.) We have checked out a lot of other drawing books from the library but the Usborne books have been their favorite.

I bought several of the Usborne drawing books when my kids were about 5 and 3. They loved them then and still use them now at 10 and 8. (The younger is especially skilled in art, the older enjoys it a lot.) We have checked out a lot of other drawing books from the library but the Usborne books have been their favorite.

I am ordering the Big Drawing Book. We have Draw Write Now, but I think the activities and characters in Usborne will appeal to my daughter more. She's only 4, but art and drawing seem to be her strongest points. I'm excited!