Menu

WWE - Level 1 Workbook

Mom0012

Level one does not go beyond "Tell me one thing you remember about the story"..I too was trying to decide if level one was too easy for dd7. I looked at the concepts for workbook two and I felt the dictation exercises would have been a bit much for her. So I stuck with level one for first grade and I have made a few tweaks. On the days when the narration page gives you a full page of writing lines I ask instead "What was the story about " and we work together if necessary to come up with a two sentence summary. Sometimes she can do this on her own. On the days when she has to copy her narration sentence (there is only room to write one sentence) so I stick with the level one question. I am also doing a simple dictation sentence once a week with her to prepare her for next year. I keep these very simple at this point.

Hope this helped some.

Sheryl

Thanks Sheryl and Amber! The main reason I want this is for the narrations, since I am doing dictation for my daughter with her spelling words. I think I will wait for level 2 to come out.

Lisa

WWE2 workbook is out. I got mine at the end of last week. I think you will have to wait a bit if you order somewhere other than PHP, though.