Menu

What do you make of this?

MaryM

I think it's very possible...especially since his "Hillary would have been a better pick than me" statement (that was the content of the statement, not an exact quote.) Although, I think that he meant that as his out if Obama doesn't win. You know, "It's not my fault. You really should have picked Hillary."

Just my musings...

I think it's very possible...especially since his "Hillary would have been a better pick than me" statement (that was the content of the statement, not an exact quote.) Although, I think that he meant that as his out if Obama doesn't win. You know, "It's not my fault. You really should have picked Hillary."

Just my musings...

I didn't realize that they could just switch out like that. Doesn't the convention have some part in agreeing/approving the vp pick? It seems like a weird concept, try on a candidate for a month or so, then try another, or another? See which one polls best.

I have heard that Obama's reluctance to go with Clinton was that he would end up with not 1 but 2 co-presidents in his leadership.

I'm just hoping I don't end up standing in line for several hours with dc on election day!