Menu

Uncle Sam and You and...?

Mommy22alyns

I'm looking for anyone's experiences with Notgrass' Uncle Sam and You.  My girls are 5th and 7th grades; you can see the curriculum in the sig. We're doing MFW Exp.-1850 and I don't intend to change that.  I was thinking of adding Uncle Sam and You to take advantage of us being in an election cycle.  I was going to start the first half in January, break for summer (we have to, due to ODD's gym schedule), and pick up the second half when we start back in August.

Is this going to be adding too much?  My YDD is super capable and a quick worker, so she won't run out of time, but ODD is a bit slower and very busy at the gym (~19 hours a week starting in Jan.).

Experiences?  Suggestions?  I've got it all in my cart at CBD and I'm close to pulling the trigger!

• Like 1

My 6th grader says it takes about 15-20 minutes to read the daily lesson and a few minutes to answer the comprehension questions if you use the lesson review book. 

It has literature and writing components, so it depends on how much of the curriculum you decide to use.

• Like 2