Menu

Free Kindle book today.... Reformed Christian devotional

Ms.Ivy

I have the hard copy of this book, Daily Delight, and I really like it.  I'll be using it to do devotions with my kids for 2016.  It has a Bible reading schedule in the back to read through the whole Bible in a year (the O.T. once and the N.T. twice).  And then each day has a one-page devotional that goes with a verse from the reading.  The kindle version is free today, in case any fellow Reformed Christian parents want to grab it!  

http://amzn.com/B0195K8F7U

I am not reformed but am Christian, I don't see on here where it is specific for Reformed.  Am I missing something?

I did get it since it is free and will take a look.  And, I don't really care if some of the pastors I listen to are Reformed or not, I can still learn from them..... :huh:

I am not reformed but am Christian, I don't see on here where it is specific for Reformed. Am I missing something?

I did get it since it is free and will take a look. And, I don't really care if some of the pastors I listen to are Reformed or not, I can still learn from them..... :huh:

Yeah it's not specifically written for Reformed. But that's where the author is coming from so I thought I'd through that info in there.

• Like 1