Menu

Need a gift for my dentist and his assistant

idnib

I found out I need a dental crown and my dentist and his assistant are coming in on Saturday so it can be made and billed in 2015. They're coming in on their day off, during the holidays no less, so I wanted to arrive with some token of my appreciation. They just called to offer this so with the short notice I need something locally available or available Amazon Same Day.

The dentist is a ~60ish man and the assistant is a mid-40s woman. They are very nice but I don't know them that well. I usually give sweets, books, or flowers. Sugar seems out as they are dentists, and the florists in town don't open until after my early appointment time. I don't feel I know them well enough to select good books.

As an aside, I don't give alcohol so wine and spirits are out.

Any ideas?

Edited by idnib

Thanks everyone! I ended up getting some local dried fruit and nuts in cute red baskets.

Junie, I love my dentist. He's just really excited by dentistry, is very energetic, but also gentle. Everyone who works there has a great attitude and they are always joking around and going out to dinner together. My only fear is that because he is older than I am, I suspect he might retire earlier than I would like. I need a clone of him in his twenties.

• Like 1