Menu

Creation Museum in Kentucky

Anyone been to the Creation Museum in Kentucky? We're going to be visiting family near Rough River State Park and the CM is quite a ways. I'm wondering if it's really worth that long of a drive? Besides, the admission is pretty pricey. I'm just wondering what others have thought of the museum. Also, those of you who live in the area, really, how long would it take to drive up to CM from Rough River?

Thanks so much!

Anyone been to the Creation Museum in Kentucky? We're going to be visiting family near Rough River State Park and the CM is quite a ways. I'm wondering if it's really worth that long of a drive? Besides, the admission is pretty pricey. I'm just wondering what others have thought of the museum. Also, those of you who live in the area, really, how long would it take to drive up to CM from Rough River?

Thanks so much!

I have no idea where Rough River is but I can tell you that my family thought the CM was AWESOME!!!!!!!! Absoulutely awesome. We went a couple of weekends ago. It took us 4 hours to get there and it was worth it!!!