Menu

Oh no! There goes another gift!

Night Elf

For years I've given my ds a Mythbusters boxed calendar. They don't have a 2016 one. He's very into keeping things the same so I'm going to have to warn him he won't be getting that for Christmas. How on earth am I going to top that? I'm so disappointed. I tried finding one with jokes but so far the only one I've found is Really Bad Jokes and Hilarious Puns. Good grief!

I guess Mythbusters just isn't popular anymore. Oh well, sounds like he's accepted the situation at least.

Mythbusters is cancelled/off the air.  Mutual decision on both sides. They are ready to move on.

http://www.cnet.com/news/mythbusters-host-adam-savage-shares-pics-from-last-day-of-filming/#ftag=CAD590a51e

Edited by vonfirmath

WHAT!!!!!  There was a Mythbusters boxed calendar?  Mythbusters is my son's FAVORITE show.  That would have been a perfect gift for him!  Darn, wish they put out a 2016 calendar!!

You can still buy older ones if you don't care about the dates. Each day had a fun fact. My son loved them.