Menu

Teen Boys- WHATS THAT ABOUT?

OK So I give up control of my body for 9 months to give life to this wailing thing. Its pretty cute so we keep it. It turns out to be of the boy kind, fiercely independent, accidemically advanced & all around the type of personality that needs to relax ya know those A types. (only saying it that way b/c I am one!!) For the most part he is a joy- both humorous & musically inclinded (read that as $$$$$ on drums & 2 years of lessons that he decides one day he is done with?!?!?). Life is FINE--

Forward a week of jr. high co-opish classes and something strange happened. I asked him very simply, are there any cute girls in your classes? (Simple question yes?) :bigear: This always sweet now turned creature-- tells me..

I can't tell you that!! You're my mom!!!!! I'm not like my sister who goes and tells you everything woman! A man needs his privacy? (DId I tell you he is 12!!!)

What.the.heck.is.THAT???? Humm... I had him figured out up until this. Now what do I do with him?????