Menu

Jim Weiss, Baby Whisperer!

Kerileanne99

My baby, age 4 months, has digestive issues:(

He is frequently miserable, and thus are we...by sheer coincidence we recently noticed that whenever I put on Jim Weiss audiobooks at home for dd5, the baby seemed to quiet down and relax.

However, today was a breakthrough that proved it for us, lol. Max HATES to ride in the car, hates his car seat, and so driving/riding in a car is pretty darn miserable. He will literally scream for ages. We decided to test our theory by playing dd's current favorite (SOTW 1) on our two hour drive.

Not a peep. Seriously. And he was awake for much of the drive!

I knew his voice was soothing but I am now upgrading my opinion to magical:)

• Like 16

So funny!  On Friday I was thrilled to discover that SOTW1 is awesome in the car because a) it keeps my 5-year-old from talking and b) doesn't keep my 2-year-old awake and c) I find it interesting too!  We had a nice pleasant hour-and-a-half drive to grandma's :)

• Like 1

I cannot listen to Jim Weiss while driving, especially long distances.  He puts me instantly to sleep!  So soothing!   :sleep:

Love him in head phones, as long as the headphones are on my dd's head.   :001_cool:

Love him out loud, as long as we're in the house, and not in the car.  For some reason, he doesn't put me to sleep in the house.   :001_rolleyes:

• Like 1