Menu

middle grade-High School programs....

I'm going to say no.  I think that if a product is labeled as being for grades 6-12 is really saying that it is for advanced middle schoolers.  If it is really a high school level product, it should be labeled as such (9-12) and people who need higher level materials for their middle schoolers can decide if it is right for them. 

• Like 1

I can't think of anything that I can use with my sixth grader and my high schoolers without a ton of work to adjust the work level.

Input levels, it could work. But the output levels are so different for sixth grade and for high school. I expect my high schoolers to be able to write a good essay without a ton of help and do it quickly. My sixth grader still needs help working out what a thesis statement is and what supporting sentences and details are. And this is normal.

And science is a whole different problem, most due to differences in math level. My sixth grader is starting pre algebra. My high schoolers are well beyond that.