Menu

Morning Teachers Lounge 8-13-2015

scrapbookbuzz

As my kiddos get started on their schoolwork (straggling but starting) and I prepare for a webinar

I thought I might open the Lounge for a bit! B-)

What's on your schedule today? webinar, schooling, conference call, schooling, tea, swim mom taxi, etc.

What would you change about your day if you could?  Here: the high temps (111*F).

Anyone on 2nd breakfast? Here: almost! B-)

Talk to me! :bigear:

Hi ya, Scrap!

First breakfast was just eaten.  I'm a bit annoyed that I am out of maple syrup but I think I'll survive that.  ;)

Today's schedule is prepare for camp that starts in 3 days.   :willy_nilly:  :willy_nilly:  :willy_nilly:

What would I change about today?  Needing to tell the camp director that a counselor just quit on us 3 days before camp.  I'm trying to decide if my health would be able to handle being a counselor on top of teaching 9 times during that week.  

It is 3p, and I am just waking up to DH bringing me a bag of McDonald's. Hopefully, that will sustain me until tomorrow as there is no time to eat in a busy ER. Working the night shift never makes for a healthy diet.

The one child we have left at home is in a dance intensive this week. She still has 10 more lessons in a subject or two to finish her junior year, and then move on to her senior year later this month. Since firing myself as her teacher, my homeschool life has been good.

Today's goal is to beat the rush hour traffic.