Menu

Ridiculous confession -- I dreamed about rep last night!

Last night, I dreamed that I was browsing here and discovered a new button to click. I clicked it and found myself on a page with some surveys that I could answer -- and I could earn from 10 - 80 rep points for each survey I answered. There weren't a whole lot to choose from, but by the time I was done, I had gone from 3 to 5 squares.:lol:

Do I need a life, or do I need a life?:001_huh:

(Yes, I do understand rep's true purpose, and I do realize that such a system would completely defeat that purpose. Dreams are weird.)

I'm embarrassed to post this new evidence which indicates that I am apparently obsessed with rep, but my 'more' button on my smilies isn't working, so I can't look for an appropriate blushing icon! (At the same time, I've just got to post it here -- because nobody I know IRL would ever appreciate it!);)

That is really funny because I had a dream about the rep points/squares the other night. I was trying to figure out the system right before I went to bed. That night I had a dream about little green boxes flying at me and a quiet (almost a whisper) voice saying "rep points, rep points, rep points".

I've decided to not look at these boards before I go to bed :001_smile:

That is really funny because I had a dream about the rep points/squares the other night. I was trying to figure out the system right before I went to bed. That night I had a dream about little green boxes flying at me and a quiet (almost a whisper) voice saying "rep points, rep points, rep points".

I've decided to not look at these boards before I go to bed :001_smile:

I'm glad to know I'm not the only one. (Makes me wonder how many more of us there are! Enough to start a support group, maybe?):001_smile:

(I repped you, by the way. We dreamers need to stick together!):D

Last night, I dreamed that I was browsing here and discovered a new button to click. I clicked it and found myself on a page with some surveys that I could answer -- and I could earn from 10 - 80 rep points for each survey I answered. There weren't a whole lot to choose from, but by the time I was done, I had gone from 3 to 5 squares.:lol:

Do I need a life, or do I need a life?:001_huh:

(Yes, I do understand rep's true purpose, and I do realize that such a system would completely defeat that purpose. Dreams are weird.)

I'm embarrassed to post this new evidence which indicates that I am apparently obsessed with rep, but my 'more' button on my smilies isn't working, so I can't look for an appropriate blushing icon! (At the same time, I've just got to post it here -- because nobody I know IRL would ever appreciate it!);)

That is so funny! I've dreamed about things "board-related" before, but never rep! Now I probably will tonight!

Sweet dreams, Lorna!

Chelle