Menu

Question about PDFs from Prufrock press

ForeverFamily

Does anyone know if it is possible to print PDFs from Prufrock press? I am looking in to buying a few workbooks like lollipop logic but they say they require you to have Adobe Digital Editions (ADE) to use their PDFs. I just want to make sure that it is possible to print them, as I would plan on eventually printing a copy for each of my kids. Thank you for any help or advice. 😀

I had a lot of trouble with adobe digital editions when I bought Jacobs Ladder. I think I didn't know I had to register it under a name, and since I didn't, I could only print the PDF from the one computer?? Took a few emails to sort out. Ended up buying the later books in paperback from book depository and was even cheaper than what I had paid for the PDFs!!

But yes, it is possible to print them.

My ultimate answer is I don't know, but I had a lot of problems with Adobe DE to the point where I wished I had never bought the PDF's to begin with. I had to phone Prufrock Press a couple of times and finally we got it to work. In the end, my DH somehow converted them to regular PDF's and now they are usable. I hope someone else with a better experience will reply because I certainly wasn't impressed.

• 9 months later...

I realize this is an old thread, but I recently bought a workbook from Prufrock press and it won't print.  The text size is too large.  It is like it isn't scaled to print.  The lady at Prufrock Press told me I needed to talk to Adobe support, but adobe doesn't appear to have support.  I'm so frustrated!  ARGH!