Menu

Great Courses Sale?

They always have some items on sale and rotate when different things are on sale. Sometimes it's all math courses, sometimes all history, sometimes, all favorites (best sellers). There is usually a high school courses sale before the next official school year. You just need to keep an eye on the specific courses you want.

A baseline sale is 70% off, so you pay 30% plus shipping.

A better sale will add free shipping plus maybe another $20 off of $100 or something like that.

Great sales can go as low as 90% off plus free shipping, but it's fairly rare for those to include the most expensive or most popular courses (except a few of the Vandiver courses which everyone here loves).

Occasionally they have a clearance-type ad for courses at about $10 each plus free shipping, but they tend to be a particular group of courses they are going to discontinue, or shorter courses that go on sale often.

So all-in-all, I'd look for at least 70% off plus free shipping, if what you want is on sale.  If it's just a fun splurge, then wait for those big sales (I agree, they are often best around the Christmas/New Years holidays).

Oh, and yes, you get to use two codes with each order, I think one is "coupon" and one is "priority code" or something like that.  You can mix and match from different magazine and email ads and coupon sites that are still current.

HTH,

Julie

• Like 1