Menu

My 9 yo dd has been asking for Hanna Andersson clogs

for 2 years. I went away to a retreat over the weekend and she was such a gem while I was gone-- laundry, meals, caring for youngers. I would like to reward her for being such a big help. The ones she want are $54. I don't spend that much usually on my own shoes (maybe I should, but that is a different post). Does anyone know where I could get something like them that aren't as much?

I got my Hanna clogs off eBay three or four years ago. I think they'd been worn maybe twice, but I paid about $20 including shipping. I've worn them a ton and they don't show much wear at all.

Hanna also has sales pretty regularly, and they'll put the last year or season's colors at a pretty significant reduction. None right now though, unfortunately (on shoes anyway).

for 2 years. I went away to a retreat over the weekend and she was such a gem while I was gone-- laundry, meals, caring for youngers. I would like to reward her for being such a big help. The ones she want are $54. I don't spend that much usually on my own shoes (maybe I should, but that is a different post). Does anyone know where I could get something like them that aren't as much?

I got my dd's off ebay. They look like they've never been worn. I paid $25 total - shipping included. I'd start there!

Of course, they will last to hand down, if you do that with shoes. $54 divided between 3 daughters isn't that bad. I don't pass down tennis shoes or things the girls wear all the time, but the clogs really didn't get that much wear.

If you don't already receive the Hanna Andersson e-mails, you should sign up for them. I've saved so much money shopping (very quickly on-line) their clearance sales. Lots of times my savings are over half the original cost.

I have a child who needs 100% cotton and they are the best customer service company for us. Easy returns, even after washing and they've thrown in the postage. Comfort and durability are important to us and Hanna stands behind their products. We always pass down our Hanna's to our cousins because they just last... even through two years or more of tough wear here. E-bay is also a great place to check.

I found one pair that were "Buy it now" for 15.00 with 6.50 shipping. I had 14.00 in my Paypal account, so I only paid 7.50 for them. Whooo hoooo!

There is another pair in her size that ends this afternoon. I am going to try to get them too. I could get two pairs for less than half. ANd they look like they haven't been worn either.

I would not have thought of ebay. Thanks again.