Menu

Business Name - Help me think of a good one!

MomOfABunch

Do you want clever, or classy, or clinical or something else?  I know you said clever, but do you mean witty/clever or smart/clever?  Witty seems maybe slightly out of place for that type of thing and more fitted for a hair salon or dry cleaner?

Not sassy. Something professional, yet clever. I liked Behavioral Foundations because that's what we do...work on important behaviors that lay the foundation for other skills. And the abbreviation of Behavioral Foundations is BF...BF Skinner is the "father" of today's ABA. Did that clarify?

What about putting an appropriate adjective in front of Behavioral?  I don't know enough about the field to make a good suggestion.  If you want to keep the BF, how about following with a word?  Skills? 

Behavioral Foundation Skills

Behavioral Foundation Advocates

Foundational Behavior Advocacy

Skillful Foundations

Skilled Foundations

Individual Behavioral Foundations

Foundations of Behavior

Foundations of __________ Behavior

When you search, what kinds of positive words show up?

• Like 1

You guys have some good ideas! A lot of other businesses make reference to paths, journeys, alternatives, etc so I don't want that.

Oh, Behave made me laugh! But no, not very appropriate!

I like Foundatins of Behavior. I wonder if that's different enough to get the llc.