Menu

Final transcript question

When dc applied to college, we sent an in-progress transcript.  In a few weeks, I'll need to send a final transcript.  When you've done that after having sent an in-progress one before, did you include both semesters' grades plus a final grade for the year?  Or did you just show the final grades for the senior year? 

When dc applied to college, we sent an in-progress transcript.  In a few weeks, I'll need to send a final transcript.  When you've done that after having sent an in-progress one before, did you include both semesters' grades plus a final grade for the year?  Or did you just show the final grades for the senior year? 

I only had a final grade on the transcript for grades 9 -11, so that is what I am planning to do for 12th grade as well.  If you listed semester grades for 9 -11, then I would list semester grades for 12th, too. 

I just listed final grades for 9-11, but since the application was sent after first semester of 12th was done, they wanted those grades, too.  I'm just wondering what people do for the final transcript when the initial one sent had first session grades on it.