Menu

2 down, 2 to go, and one 4.0

Miss Marple

Ds 2 graduated Saturday with a BS in Mechanical Engineering.  He graduated Magna Cum Laude even though he was sure as a freshman that his physics professor "just doesn't like me" LOL.  He hasn't come home yet because he and the formula race team are competing in Michigan this week.  We hope to see him some time next week.  We are not sure what he will do this year, but mom's prescription is for a time of rest, good food, and fun.  He has graduate school at Georgia Tech waiting for him next year (maybe January).

DS3 finished his first year in chemical engineering.  Even though he took his chemistry course with the dreaded professor he pulled a 4.0!  This is the son that has LDs and was the subject of many hours of prayer, research, and tears.  He took a year off after graduation, went to Bible School in England, and came back a more mature, self-motivated, secure person.  This boy was always in the shadow of his brothers.  This semester he beat both of them :)  He is particularly proud that he scored higher in calc 2 than his math major friend lol.  He is walking on the clouds this morning

It is a glorious feeling :)

• Like 33

My first reaction is to talk up my dd to you regarding your middle sons, but I retired from that last year. Your sons sound like catches, and so is my dd, IMO. She found out yesterday she got an A in her honors statistics class and has her 4.0. Not bad for a music major who didn't really need stats. Sorry, I got off track there.

Congrats to you and your sons! :D Well done!

• Like 7

My first reaction is to talk up my dd to you regarding your middle sons, but I retired from that last year. Your sons sound like catches, and so is my dd, IMO. She found out yesterday she got an A in her honors statistics class and has her 4.0. Not bad for a music major who didn't really need stats.Sorry, I got off track there.

Congrats to you and your sons! :D Well done!

LOL!  Maybe we need a WTM -match.com

One of the problems with having all boys is that their friends are typically males...which makes it difficult to find girls to invite to events I host.  I'm always collecting stray fellas for Thanksgiving, Easter, etc., and they are all at the "looking" age.  If only they had a sister who had some young lady friends in the same position :)

• Like 1

LOL!  Maybe we need a WTM -match.com

One of the problems with having all boys is that their friends are typically males...which makes it difficult to find girls to invite to events I host.  I'm always collecting stray fellas for Thanksgiving, Easter, etc., and they are all at the "looking" age.  If only they had a sister who had some young lady friends in the same position :)

What a wonderful OP. Congratulations to your guys.

As to the the bold part above, yes, we do need that!

• Like 2

LOL! Maybe we need a WTM -match.com

One of the problems with having all boys is that their friends are typically males...which makes it difficult to find girls to invite to events I host. I'm always collecting stray fellas for Thanksgiving, Easter, etc., and they are all at the "looking" age. If only they had a sister who had some young lady friends in the same position :)

Wait, where do you live? :lol: