Menu

Favorite recipe/meal subscription service?

Halcyon

I have used the Fresh 20 in the past, but the vegetarian option got a little repetitive over time. I was looking to renew, but before I do, are there other plans with a vegetarian option that people like? This would be for a family of 4. Thanks!

I believe Gathered Table has a vegetarian option. We aren't vegetarian so I don't know how many recipes they have. However they have an amazingly simple web clipper so you can add your favorites into your menu rotation. You pick how frequently and whether it is seasonal. Currently it is free so you can check it out without risk.

I use the Happy Herbivore meal plans and love them. :-)

They're all plant based, but you can add eggs/dairy if you eat them pretty easily. I do for DH and DS. I think she offers a free 3 day sample meal plan on her website. I don't always love every meal, but I like most of them. Feel free to PM me if you want more details, I've been subscribing for over a year now.

• Like 2

I use the Happy Herbivore meal plans and love them. :-)

They're all plant based, but you can add eggs/dairy if you eat them pretty easily. I do for DH and DS. I think she offers a free 3 day sample meal plan on her website. I don't always love every meal, but I like most of them. Feel free to PM me if you want more details, I've been subscribing for over a year now.

Do they tend to be fairly straightforward, no-nonsense meals, but maybe a bit of creativity? I have made several recipes from her cookbook and the site and enjoyed them.

With a new baby who seems to be struggling with the small amounts of dairy in my breast milk, a very picky dd5 (who is essentially vegan because of dairy issues), and post-partum health issues, I NEED something simple and planned for me!