Menu

Jacobs Geometry 2nd Edition Tests

I have the student textbook and teacher's guide. 

I'm looking for the Tests.  The only ones I see are listed in Amazon with the ISBN: 978-0716717478.  When I look in other sites that may have had it at one point, it says that the Test Master or Test Book is 668 pages?  This can't be right?  I'm assuming this is just a booklet of tests so it should be about 50 pages at the most?  (They might be misposting it as the textbook itself)

If anyone has one, can you tell me about how many pages it contains?

Does anyone know of a site where I can download these tests as a PDF?  Prices on Amazon are too high...for one that is in acceptable condition, and then it soars from there.

The test booklet does not have numbered pages but there are 56 sheets in mine (so 112 pgs, including copyright, TOC, etc., and blank end papers).

I bought mine as a set, so luckily I didn't pay this, but mine is here: http://www.amazon.com/Test-Masters-Geometry-Harold-Jacobs/dp/0716717476/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1428903755&sr=8-1&keywords=0716717476

I do not know of anywhere to purchase it in pdf form.

• Like 2

• 1 month later...