Menu

International MOMS Club... how wonderful!

I had tried attending a local HSers' group a few months ago but I don't think that it's for us, at least not a this time. However, I just have to share our experience today with our first open house visit to a local chapter of the International MOMS Club.

Although I held reservations about attending at first as I do not make friends easily, my ds and I met a friend there who had invited us - it was her first time attending as well. I guess it helped that my dear friend was with us so I'd know someone there, but I just have to say that this local chapter is a wonderful group and just what my ds and I need. My friend and I joined the local chapter today, as it may be the only thing that gets us together more often as we would like and it is an opportunity for me to meet other moms as well as my one and only ds to make friends. I'm really excited about this and just had to share it!

So why am I sharing this and why would anyone care about my experience today? Well, good question. I just wanted to share so that if any mom out there hasn't heard of this group (like I hadn't) but is interested in something outside of a HSers' group or Bible Study group, etc... then you can go to the International MOMS Club website and look for a local chapter in your area. I truly believe it is a God send for us!

God Bless,

:001_smile: Melissa

I LOVE MOMS Club. I was president in CA before we moved and it was such a great experience. I've had a less than welcoming response from the group out here, so I haven't joined yet, but I miss my group, too!!!! Your son is the perfect age.

I love MOMS club,too! We joined when I was pregnant with my youngest, and new to the area. Great group, and I made so many good friends.

Now that my kids are older and we do the homeschooling thang' I haven';t joined since we moved. But, there were so many great women with older kids at my old group, so maybe I ought to start going again. Now I'm the mom with older kids- how strange is that???!!

MOMS Club is the reason I decided to stay at home with my baby instead of returning when she was 6 months old like I had planned - that was 7 years ago! They were a major lifeline for me in the first 4 years of my "career" as a SAHM. Just wanted to second your motion :)