Menu

Would you stay up for 11 more posts?

I noticed a little while ago that I am very close to my 3,000th post. After this I'll only have 10 more. Part of me wants to stay up and do it, part of me wants to go to bed.

What would you do?

Stay up, of course! Especially tonight, since I'm avoiding packing.:D Actually I just noticed I'm more than a couple hundred away from 3000. I was hoping to hit some kind of milestone before taking off. Now I'll come back and you'll be way ahead of me in posts, and glittery people like Laney will have earned more green squares in my absence and put me in the dust...GOSH! I think I should just cancel this trip and stay home so I can post!:tongue_smilie:

I like your avatar. :001_smile: So, who do you think Jack would pick as his running mate?

Ooooh, now that's a good question!

It's hard because all of the best people are dead already.

Curtis would've been a great running mate, and of course Tony would've been awesome. Oh wait! He should pick Audrey's father. That guy was excellent!! Anyone but Audrey, that's all I have to say. And considering her physical state when we last saw her, I think her dad is the best choice! :D

Ooooh, now that's a good question!

It's hard because all of the best people are dead already.

Curtis would've been a great running mate, and of course Tony would've been awesome. Oh wait! He should pick Audrey's father. That guy was excellent!! Anyone but Audrey, that's all I have to say. And considering her physical state when we last saw her, I think her dad is the best choice! :D

i dunno.... if you combine Jack Bauer of 24 w/ Jack Bristow of Alias you'd have a formidable ticket ;)

Stay up, of course! Especially tonight, since I'm avoiding packing.:D Actually I just noticed I'm more than a couple hundred away from 3000. I was hoping to hit some kind of milestone before taking off. Now I'll come back and you'll be way ahead of me in posts, and glittery people like Laney will have earned more green squares in my absence and put me in the dust...GOSH! I think I should just cancel this trip and stay home so I can post!:tongue_smilie:

Are you leaving tomorrow, Colleen? How long will you be gone? Won't you have a laptop with you?

Maybe you should settle for a milestone of 2800. Yeah, that's better.

Don't worry, I promise not to be too far ahead of you in posts. We are starting school on Thursday and I am going to block this site from my computer for a few days. So there ya go!

Yeah, yeah, stay home and post. In the quiet house. And you can make Laney some cute little glittery decorations for her new house! :D

I would stay up, of course, and you are.

Now, why are you starting school on a Thursday?

Because I want my TOG week to run that way.

We have choir on Mondays, so it's kind of a half day. I'm starting on Thursday because then oldest ds will have the weekend to do some of his reading. He's got an awful lot of reading to do, you know.

Because I want my TOG week to run that way.

We have choir on Mondays, so it's kind of a half day. I'm starting on Thursday because then oldest ds will have the weekend to do some of his reading. He's got an awful lot of reading to do, you know.

Yeah, that's great and everything, but...you might need an extra day for the first week, don't you think? We did.

I can't sleep now. I'm worried to death you're going to run out of week. :lol:

Yeah, that's great and everything, but...you might need an extra day for the first week, don't you think? We did.

I can't sleep now. I'm worried to death you're going to run out of week. :lol:

Oh no!!! I might run out of week. Then my eyes will be all moist because of my dismal failure!!!

(Where's Amy in Orlando when I need her?)

Oh wait, this is it. It's #3,000!!!!!!!!!!!!

Buffy the Vampire Slayer, Angel, Firefly, Serenity, and in January, Dollhouse.

It's okay. I still love ya! :D

Ohhhhh. Gotcha. Yup, I'm woefully behind on these things. But now we're getting Netflix so I can get caught up on all sorts of fun tv and movie shtuff!

Woohooo!!! Now I can go to bed!! Thanks, everyone!!

I really wish I could find a way to use the word glitteryourway-ccddd8f1.gif in this post. But I can't. Oh well, I'm off to bed now. Thanks again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:lol::lol::lol: I already woke up all the people in my house, now the DOG is giving me dirty looks! I'm going to bed FOR REAL this time. :smilielol5::smilielol5::smilielol5:

She gets to 3000 and hits the hay, casting us aside. Bah!

Are you leaving tomorrow, Colleen? How long will you be gone? Won't you have a laptop with you?

Yeah, tomorrow if we ever actually pack. Be back on the 19th. I don't own a laptop. I've always said I don't want one, but just lately I'm rethinking. So often, I need to do work (I mean real work ~ school or business stuff ~ not the work I pretend to do while hangin' here;)) on the computer and I want the guys to give me space and quiet. Rather than having them leave so I can do work, it'd make more sense for me to take my work somewhere else. At least, that's the justification I'm building in my mind...:D

I'll check in a few times while I'm gone; be back the 19th.

I'll tell you what, I'll trade you all my green boxes for your plane ticket!! :-)