Menu

What is closest to MEP?

quietchapel

Well, you could look at CSMP, which is also available free for the printing. If the problem is that you are losing computer access obviously that won't help. I wonder about what age your students are, if early elementary I would say Beast Academy has a nice mix of problems, word problems and games, but less continuous review. Of the 5 math programs we use, or have used, this would be closest.

Perhaps you could just print MEP ahead?

If you like MEP, and it works for your kids, have you considered ordering print versions of it?  I know that thinking of ordering from the UK seems crazy, but I've gotten over that because I've wanted particular books (usually in French) that I can't get as easily here.  But the prices for the books don't look terrible, so it might be worth looking at.

http://www.cimt.plymouth.ac.uk/projects/mep/orders.htm

:)

Anabel

If it's working for you, I'd just order it printed from an online printer. There are lots of options. I'm not sure about the access issues, but you can have a pdf printed and bound pretty easily.

I know a lot of math programs and there are some that have some elements that are similar to MEP and several that I think are just as good as MEP, but none that are quite like MEP.