Menu

It's Official!

kristi26

We listed our house today. :) It's been quite the interesting road, but we ultimately decided to just list the house rather than waiting until the spring.  It went on the market today...side note: I can literally hear my neighbor screaming at her adult son through my wall right now. :( I won't miss that.

We are looking for a new home right now! 

I was going to ask where you lived until you mentioned your neighbor. Got those... want to get rid of yelling neighbors!!

Hope your selling experience is smooth and hassle free!

Haha, typically we can't hear them.  They are usually very quiet.  But there are days when we can hear her yelling- typically when in the bathroom of all places. Lol. But I stand by my earlier statement.  I will not miss being able to hear my neighbors because we share a wall.

Here's to a quick contract and smooth closing!

People looking at home this time of the year are usually quite serious!

I'm hoping that this is so very true in our case! It would be nice if we could get a deal in writing on this place quickly so we can finally put in an offer on the house we want. :) Remember, it's bank owned and they aren't willing to entertain an offer without a contract already in place on our current house. Praying it all works out. 

Thanks everyone! :D