Menu

Would you like to save your password?

Sunshine State Sue

So, as I was frustrating myself trying to get a live person on the phone at the credit union and simultaneously trying to login to my account online to figure out my old credit card number that had been cut up and tossed away when the new one arrived but the bright college student bungled up during activation, the website (new laptop) asked me if I wanted to save my password.  I hit yes when I wanted to hit no.

Any idea how to make the computer forget my credit union password?  On firefox...

:cursing: :banghead: :cursing:

edit>preferences>security

click on the "saved passwords" button and delete

You might want to uncheck the box for "remember passwords" while you're there to prevent a repeat.

I don't have a pin for bank or credit union (online access).  I use my pin only at the ATM.

We actually have a separate PIN for online banking than for use at the ATM machine (although they could be the same, I guess, if you set it up that way). I've only ever used one actual bank that way, so I wasn't sure that was the case with all of them.

Sorry, I meant accidentally download malware not deliberately purchased parental controls or convenience products.

I'm not very Windows savvy these days, but I'm glad I could help with the Firefox issue anyway.