Menu

My Third Stupid Olympic Question....

:lol::lol:

We've been wondering that ourselves! One diver's suit was so low you could most of his pelvis bones! And think of all the waxing they have to do! Not one of them seems to have any body hair at all (except on their heads)!

Maybe they use a glue like models use. ???

:lol::lol:

We've been wondering that ourselves! One diver's suit was so low you could most of his pelvis bones! And think of all the waxing they have to do! Not one of them seems to have any body hair at all (except on their heads)!

Maybe they use a glue like models use. ???

I am glad to see I am not the only one! :001_smile:

And, as a follow-up question, does the female commentator have to be so negative and critical? Geez-o-pete, she is a pill.:glare:

You know what really *bugs* me about the commentators. And others here might not agree with me, but that's OK. :D

When they say things like,"So-and-So has snagged the gold." Snagged? It sounds like just by the skin of their teeth they somehow managed to get the gold, instead of, "They worked incredibly hard and were extremely dedicated...."

Second thing is when they say, "They'll have to settle for the silver (or bronze)" like it's SOOOOOO not even worth it. I mean, I think I'd more than "settle" if I was the second and third best in the entire world at something. Sure, I'd rather have the gold, but sheesh... silver and bronze aren't nothin' to sneeze at!