Menu

Grammar Revolution-why haven't I heard of this?

happyWImom

I was perusing someone's blog, and she previously used R&S English but switched to Grammar Revolution due to ease of teaching and the short lessons.  It looks great, but I'm hesitant because there have only been a few posts on it, and none of them are recent.

Here is the site: http://www.english-grammar-revolution.com/daily-diagrams.html (not sure why the link didn't work)

Anyone familiar with it?

Thanks for posting.  It looks really good.  I just texted the guide to our school to see if I have enough funds to add this (she's placing our orders today..yay!).  I'm thinking this would be good for Robin as one last ditch effort to get some grammar in his head.  And, I'm always looking for something he can basically do without me.  I'd also get an extra workbook for JB.  I'm hoping I'll have enough to get it today.  PS...the Grammar Revolution gal lives about an hour from me.  Not that it matters...I just thought that was kinda cool.  :001_smile:

• Like 1

• 8 months later...

I think you could work through it pretty quickly.  The first half is "easier" than the second.   I haven't actually finished the whole class- hope my subscription hasn't run out! 

I don't think it every runs out....I'm pretty sure you always have access to it.  That was one of my concerns and that's what Elizabeth (from GR) told me.