Menu

Key To Books... is there anywhere to buy them as a download/PDF?

scrapbabe

You can do it with Miquon and I thought you used to be able to do it with Key To, but not anymore. (I don't have any evidence that you used to be able to do it with Key To..., but they were published by the same company as Miquon. I know Miquon used to be available as a PDF - then not for awhile once the publisher changed - now you can again. So perhaps you never could with Key To...)

I've had the same thought because sometimes I just need about 8-10 pages of one book to get us over a hump ... and you have to rebuy the workbook everytime.  :sad:

Huh. I have several pdf Keys To workbooks on my old desktop, the whole alg set, parts of fractions, and and some geo too. They have been there long enough for me to forget how they got there. :P On that beast I'd bet I was shopping at CurrClick... before they changed the name.

Huh. I have several pdf Keys To workbooks on my old desktop, the whole alg set, parts of fractions, and and some geo too. They have been there long enough for me to forget how they got there. :p On that beast I'd bet I was shopping at CurrClick... before they changed the name.

:drool:  See! I thought so! But you know, sometimes my mind plays tricks on me...