Menu

Whaa! I have a seventh grader!

My 12yr old ds was just "kidnapped" by the youth group. They will go to Seattle for the day. It is tradition.:D

Oh, that makes me sad, my oldest child is officially in "Jr. High". Oh and my youngest starts first grade this year. :001_huh:

I guess I have been in denial too long.:glare:

My 12yr old ds was just "kidnapped" by the youth group. They will go to Seattle for the day. It is tradition.:D

Oh, that makes me sad, my oldest child is officially in "Jr. High". Oh and my youngest starts first grade this year. :001_huh:

I guess I have been in denial too long.:glare:

how fun for him and sad for mama

my dd turned 9 this spring - last single digit year. my baby is two. where does the time go?

Joining you on the "I now have a 7th grader" list. My baby!!! I was pulling out his chubby baby pictures just the other day and here is this young man standing in front of me, starting to put on muscle, who loves to go outside and work up a sweat by running laps around the farm and mowing the grass. Tell me it's not so!

I know they don't stop getting older. I think they should slow down but no one listens to me. My 11 year old dd is going on a trip tomorrow with the youth group. Her friends and oldest brother is going as well. Just think about how tickled your dd is doing more independent and older actvities. My dd loves her new found semi-independence.