Menu

Need help! AP Latin

I am trying to find an online AP Latin class for my son. He has some other classes that are making it challenging to find an AP Latin class that doesn't conflict. I have tried both Lone Pine and Lukeion  and they both conflict with his other classes (T/Th). Does anyone have any other ideas for me? I really appreciate the help!

I agree with the kudos regarding Joanna Hensley.  I have had two students take Latin 2 from her.  She is their favorite online teacher ever, and we have had a great experience with her (unlike past Latin experience elsewhere).  My students now love Latin, want to continue on to a full translation course (now that they have completed the Latin grammar), and have done well on the NLE.

I am trying to find an online AP Latin class for my son. He has some other classes that are making it challenging to find an AP Latin class that doesn't conflict. I have tried both Lone Pine and Lukeion  and they both conflict with his other classes (T/Th). Does anyone have any other ideas for me? I really appreciate the help!

Although it is not an official "AP Latin class," I am organizing a Latin IV class that will meet in the late afternoon. Scroll to the bottom of this page. The instructor has had many years of experience teaching students in the university and online. His students do very well on the AP Latin exam. He is also the prof I had many years ago, who inspired my love of Latin.

Best part... :001_smile:

the meeting time is still flexible since we are just beginning to get the word out about this!