Menu

I need your cursive writing ... Please

I have noticed that I need more samples of cursive handwriting.  While I was thinking about this, I thought of all of you.  I also thought it would be selfish to limit the return to just myself.  I was unable to find real-life examples.  I could find style examples, but nothing with any content or difference in writing style to help her adjust and become accustomed to letter identification.  Reading just my cursive and her own is not good enough.

So, would you please be so kind as to write a letter or any other type of writing in cursive to my daughter.  It can be about anything, and it can be part of an assignment and written by your child!  No names.

I will post the letters and selections on my blog for everyone to download in a zip file as well as PDF (open and print).  This way, we can all take advantage of teaching our children to read other cursive writing examples!  In legal terms, you can download them and do whatever you want with them.  This will be a public use and distribution (thus no names or anything that would identify you should be in the letters or writings). 

Contact me if interested in helping me.  I would love to have a good chunk of examples.  I do believe this will benefit us all well.  If you want to help me but not be distributed openly in the public domain, just let me know.  I will be greatful just to have your writing selection!

I'll help!  Dd11 learned with italics but has morphed that into her own style and I have no clue what style you'd call mine.  Dd and I like copying poetry - would that work?

I think this is an awesome idea since the only cursive my kids ever see is mine.  I really dropped the ball in this area with my two oldest and don't want to make the mistake with the younger ones.