Menu

Geopuzzles deal on Zulilly

I know these are mentioned here a lot and I thought I'd let you guys know that there is a 6-puzzle set of Geopuzzles on Zulilly right now for $40.  These are consistently $15 each on Amazon, so this is a great deal if you are in the market for them.

This isn't my referral link or anything.  I just hope I can help someone who might be interested.

Wow, thanks! I'm going to grab a set and hang on to them for a birthday kid. Would a 5 y/o be able to manage them, do you think? Or better for a kid turning 9?

My dd4 has been in love with them since she was 2 1/2, so I would imagine it depends on the kid. My best friend has a 5 yr old ASD geography lover who hates them because they have irregular shaped puzzle pieces! Go figure.

I think they are just about perfect for the age 4+ group as they memorize sooo easily and really soak it up. The capitals are on each piece, so if they read it will be an extra bonus:)