Menu

BJU Fundamentals of Lit DVD reviews?

There is no reusing the BJU dvd courses.  You lease the and return them.

http://vimeopro.com/bjupress/grade-9-distance-learning-sample-videos/video/58643141  You can see the samples here.  Looks like good stuff, but the teacher talks too fast for my dd.  For the BJU lit 9 (which we did partly, not in entirety) there's a cd in the tm that has extra worksheets, etc.  Have you tried that yet?

Good Morning,

The 10th grade BJU Elements of Literature course taught by Dr. Lesa Seibert is very well done.  I would recommend that you push through and complete the 9th grade course with the materials you have.  Then invest in the DVD course for next year - even if you don't finish the 9th grade book.  I watched it with my kids and learned quite a bit - about teaching and about literature.  

To be honest, I have never sat down and made a top-10 things we did right when homeschooling high school; however, I suspect that 10th grade DVD lit course would make the cut.  It is done well, and it was the right thing at the right time for me and my kids.  

Peace,

Janice

Enjoy your little people

Enjoy your journey