Menu

SAT ID form

I emailed the local school SAT Administator and not yet have heard back. My son doens't have a license so he has to use the SAT ID form. It says it can be done by a school official or a notary. If it's a school official, they must copy the form onto school letterhead first. Well, I took the form to the local school to get the notary to notarize the form. She did not put it on the school letterhead. Since she was using her role as notary and not as a school official, because he doesn't attend that school, is his form ok? Should I go back and have them do a second form and request the school letterhead? I don't want my son turned away on test day because we don't have this form done correctly. I just can't find out any other specific information about how to do this form. What does a homeschooler do with this form?

Would it be possible to use a state issued picture ID? They are given out at the DMV and look similar to a license. We had to have one for our daughter for commercial flights.  It think it cost $5 or $10.

I was trying to avoid that. Our DMV lines are long. My mom waited 4 hours to get her license renewed.