Menu

A sweet multi-player Minecraft server my DS7 can play on?

tammyw

My son got on a server that his friend recommended. Unfortunately there were some mean kids on there (well who knows if they are even kids really) and were using bad language, etc.

I was wondering if there was a nice place for him to play? Somewhere that is preferably password protected for a select group?

Thanks for helping.

My kids are only allowed to play on one with a local friend, and with kids that we know. I would suggest you ask local moms and/or set one up for your son that you guys could monitor.

That's what I thought we were doing. A local friend recommended it!

I'll try that skrafty one!

Can anyone tell me which classes they'd recommend on that Skrafty site? My son is interested in science and math. How do I find out if they are at his level?

I think the classes are meant to cover a wide range of ages and be pretty adaptable. We're currently taking the Mystery of History class and the periodic table class. My son is 8. I work with him on these classes, read aloud from the MoH book, go over geography, etc etc. I think the older kids do more work on their own. It's pretty obvious from the Minecraft building projects which kids are older and which are younger. :)