Menu

MM Grade 6B revision complete?

Nemom

Yes, the revision of level 6 appears to be complete.  This is from Maria's January 2014 newsletter:

"Math Mammoth Grade 6, revised version is now ready! We're still rolling the updated version into Currclick and Lulu (it should be there within a few days). Printed versions at Rainbow Resource will be in slower. I will be sending an email with download info to people who have bought the complete Light Blue series in the past." 

So if you previously bought level 6 from Currclick or Lulu you should be able to get the revision through them.  If you previously bought the complete package of light blue (levels 1-6) in one purchase, contact Maria directly via her website.

Yeah, I've been trying to get her to send me the new one but my email caused problems, and now she keeps sending me the old new ones - MM1-5.  I want  6B!!! I'm dying to complete my collection.  Has anybody gotten a working linky?  (I'm not asking you to share it, just if you've gotten one that works for you).

I checked the CD and there is a 6B.. is that the revision? 

The "B" doesn't imply revision, its just the second half of level 6.  There was a 6A and a 6B before the revision process too.  As PPs said, you can tell if your hard copy is the revised version by the color of the cover.  Pastel = original, dark/bold = revised.

It's to match to common core and to correct errors and improve content and layout.  The biggest changes seem to be in grades 5 and 6: some topics were moved from 5 to 6, and some from 6 to the upcoming MM7, which will be PreAlgebra.  There is a big discussion/explanation on MM's website of why she chose to do this.

They both work, of course!

It's to match to common core and to correct errors and improve content and layout.  The biggest changes seem to be in grades 5 and 6: some topics were moved from 5 to 6, and some from 6 to the upcoming MM7, which will be PreAlgebra.  There is a big discussion/explanation on MM's website of why she chose to do this.

They both work, of course!

Thanks, since we've already finished the old 5, I think we'll keep the old 6.