Menu

Building thinking skills level 3, figural

I'm looking for this book, actually what I really need is the answers, I detached them from the book and they "magically disappeared!"

Let me know if you have either a new book you're selling, or the answers to the one you've already used. I posted this on the classifieds, but decided to post it here too just to see if I can get some help!

Thanks!

I don't have those books, but everything I've owned from The Critical Thinking Company allows you to copy freely for use in your own home. I would think it would be perfectly legal for someone to scan or photocopy the answers and send them to you since you own the book. The publisher might even send you the answer key if you explain the situation. I am also assuming the answers are all in the back together like the rest of their books that I've seen. Good luck!

If you take the answers out of another book in the future, maybe you should scan them into your computer for backup. My kids won't look, and I've always been afraid of losing my answer key, so I leave my answers in place for now.