Menu

Watching tv with my kids (blech)

I am trying to watch/listen to the Olympics. One kid is on the computer next to me and will. not. stop. talking! The other keeps talking too. Although he learned, last night while watching with me, that if something cool is on, he will get totally ignored.

Anybody have any duct tape?;)

I just hang mine upside down by their toes in the closet. It's nice and quiet, once they stop hollering.

If you pop some and they eat it, maybe they will be so busy eating that they will stop talking, at least for a bit...

And if you put lots of butter and SALT on it :D, they will get thirsty and go to the kitchen to get a drink...

THEN, they will have to go to the bathroom, and by that time, you can tell them to just brush their teeth and put on their PJs, 'cuz it's time for bed! :D

If you pop some and they eat it, maybe they will be so busy eating that they will stop talking, at least for a bit...

And if you put lots of butter and SALT on it :D, they will get thirsty and go to the kitchen to get a drink...

THEN, they will have to go to the bathroom, and by that time, you can tell them to just brush their teeth and put on their PJs, 'cuz it's time for bed! :D

See, this would be a problem for me! Dd would insist on "mommy get it!" So, I'd have to get up and get her the water and then, I'd be more upset than before.

Just send 'em to bed!!!:lol: