Menu

8Fill/Heart--Would you mind fleshing out your philosophy of religion course?

You mentioned it as a possibility for my son to do in the future, and it does sound like something he would really enjoy. I am planning to do some kind of world views course, and could combine these, I believe. You mentioned a bit of what you used, but I would love to see your plan in more detail. Also, could you note which materials are expressly Catholic and which would be something that both Protestants and Catholics would be comfortable using?

I would greatly appreciate it! :) 

I wrote a reply here listing everything we used ( and this was a philosophy of science and religion, not religion. )

http://forums.welltrainedmind.com/topic/500945-outside-the-box-for-high-school/?p=5424745

Kreeft is Catholic. I don't know for sure, but I got the distinct impression that the lecturer from Philosophy of Science and Religion was Catholic. The other lecturer really simply lectured about each philosopher and mostly remained neutral. I love Kreeft, but I read him as a Catholic. I have no idea how Protestants would read him.

As for posting more about our plans, I write everything in pencil in a planner, not on a computer. It was easy to post the other bc it was part of his college application info.