Menu

Disney Folks, if you had 4 days to spend at WDW, which parks would you do?(1 child/boy/age 7)

AnnaBeth

I haven't read all replies. If you decide to not do park hoppers check the fireworks show times for each park and pick the park you go to based on the fireworks time. I had no interest in going to a fireworks show at 11 pm, but I do like fireworks. You might want to go to Animal Kingdom the day you go to the cirque show. 

Ha - I have found this thread really interesting because different people would skip different things. If I were skipping one part to skip with a non-movie-buff 7 year old it would be Hollywood Studios. Many of the attractions there are for thrill seekers. Our favorite park might be Epcot. I would for sure do Epcot, MK, and Animal Kingdom. That is one of my favorite times of years to go! Low crowds rock.

We do one per day.  With driving between parks, parking(or taking the buses), walking, going though security and the ticket booths, even at low crowd times wastes a ton of the day.  Especially if you have any bags, etc.  Plus the park hoppers are expensive!

We found that park hopping is a good and needed rest between parks. We don't take the car, we use the monorail. You can get to all the different parks by monorail except I believe Animal Kingdom. I think you need to take the bus for that park. After walking around a park for hours, sitting on the monorail and taking in the sights was an enjoyable 20 min or so break. When my kids were little we used to ride the monorail for over an hour, just to let them get some needed rest.

We always go for the Disney Homeschool days and get park hoppers very cheap.