Menu

Need checklist template (x-post)

I need a checklist for my kids to use- both for chores as well as daily subjects. Things are getting swept under the rug and I need to put an end to it. :)

I don't want to reinvent the wheel and spend hours creating a checklist if I don't have to.

Please help me- where on the Internet can I find blank checklists? What ones have been your Favorites?

TIA!

Well we made dd's tonight so she's ready to go next week, and for us the process is as important as the product.  It forces us to think through order, reasonableness, time amounts, break points, etc.  I also use color and font, checkboxes, etc. to make it all fast and feisty.  Oh, and I often print them out sideways (landscape mode) to fit in the binder that way.  

It's super easy and fast to make a table in your word processor.  Just insert table, add the columns, etc.  Once you get something you like, save it as a master and tweak each week.  If you have a mac, they start off pretty, with the colored themes, blah blah.  If you have Word (microsoft), then you can do vertical text.  Right-click the cells and you'll see all your options.