Menu

Exercise Thread ~ 11/24 - 11/30

Negin

Nothing really today. I woke up relatively late and it's a henna application day for me (day 2 of 3 - love this Henna). So nothing much.

The rest of the week?- being spoiled at my mil's house with tons of food and family daily walks in the woods.  Wahooo!  Happy Thanksgiving to the Americans on this list:)

Susan, Happy Thanksgiving to you also. :)

Planning on hitting it hard this week. Holidays mean extra workouts at out gym. FUN holiday ones! I hope I am not too sore to cook the turkey!

Sounds like a fabulous plan. :)

I'm picturing someone rebounding while wearing a cloak.

:smilielol5:

Monday spin and sculpt class

Yesterday, a run day....in the middle of a storm, so decided to hit my treadmill. OH MY GOD!!! That thing S*CKS!!! So boring! So tedious!!! So hard!!! I should have just braved to freezing cold and flying branches. I ended up running 3.5 in 35 minutes with a 3 minute walk @ 2.1. UGH!!!

Does anyone else here use a treadmill, and how do you keep yourself from wanting to jump out of the window??? I did have my music, but that was no help at all. All I could hear was my breathing and the belt of the mill going round. There has got to be a way to make this thing work for winter....sigh....

Rant over! Happy Thanksgiving everyone!!!

Monday spin and sculpt class

Yesterday, a run day....in the middle of a storm, so decided to hit my treadmill. OH MY GOD!!! That thing S*CKS!!! So boring! So tedious!!! So hard!!! I should have just braved to freezing cold and flying branches. I ended up running 3.5 in 35 minutes with a 3 minute walk @ 2.1. UGH!!!

Does anyone else here use a treadmill, and how do you keep yourself from wanting to jump out of the window??? I did have my music, but that was no help at all. All I could hear was my breathing and the belt of the mill going round. There has got to be a way to make this thing work for winter....sigh....

Rant over! Happy Thanksgiving everyone!!!

Despise it. I just add more layers and hope I don't break a leg on the ice.

Took a very frosty 3 mile run with intervals. I needed to to keep warm.

Sounds like heaven after my treadmill experience!

Thanksgiving morning did a double with my dd. Bootcamp style workout followed by a crazy spin class. 1200 calorie burn! Oh Lord! Came home and did a marathon cooking , had the turkey on the table by 5! Tons of sides etc...,fun!

Collapsed on Friday after clean up. Rest day!

Up early in Saturday! 5:30.... To make it to 7Am boot camp. Going to hit the mall today and do my Christmas shopping.