Menu

Oh WHAT! an month!!

We are having a terrible month this month. My DH was in an accident last week, wrecking our car (thankfully he was fine). The police say it was his fault (it wasn't), so we see a long fight ahead :-(

Yesterday my DH got laid off :-( His project at work was canceled and the entire team was immediately let go.

thanks for listening to me whine, I am just feeling very down and vunerable right now:confused::crying:

-rebecca-

:grouphug: Praying for you!

I had an accident (totaled my SUV) on Friday and the next Monday was let go at my job- then I became a stay at home mom because I didn't have a job to pay for a new car or a car to get a new job. So I became a stay-at-home mom. :)

Praying for peace, and a new door to open for your family,

We are having a terrible month this month. My DH was in an accident last week, wrecking our car (thankfully he was fine). The police say it was his fault (it wasn't), so we see a long fight ahead :-(

Yesterday my DH got laid off :-( His project at work was canceled and the entire team was immediately let go.

thanks for listening to me whine, I am just feeling very down and vunerable right now:confused::crying:

-rebecca-

Oh man!!! What a bummer!!!! :grouphug::grouphug::grouphug: Sending prayers your way!!

:grouphug: Praying for you!

I had an accident (totaled my SUV) on Friday and the next Monday was let go at my job- then I became a stay at home mom because I didn't have a job to pay for a new car or a car to get a new job. So I became a stay-at-home mom. :)

Praying for peace, and a new door to open for your family,

:grouphug::grouphug: For both of you! So glad you are all OK, at least physically--best wishes to you all!!!